Remington shaver is one of the electric shavers.It only takes a few time for shaving with the help of electric shaver. Remington isa manufacturer as well as the distributor of various personal care products for men and women and travel appliances.
The standard razors require more maintenance than an electric razor and they need to buy cartridges to refill whereas for electric shavers it is not required.
History of Remington:
Remington is a private sector company. Victor Kiam was the owner of the company. Initially, he started a watch company and in the year 1979, he took over the Remington and became an owner of 44% shares. Remington distributes its products worldwide. The company’s operations and sales network have their branches in Canada, the United Kingdom, France, New Zealand, and Australia.
The various Remington products are shavers, scissors, knives, etc. they sell their products through retailing or merchandisers. They have around 80 stores in united states, the United Kingdom and Canada.They mainly sell their products through leading stores or retailers.
Features of Remington:
This shaver has different parts such as
- Head and cutter assembly
- Head release button
- charging indicator
- On-Off button
- Pop Up trimmer Precision plus heads
- Power adapter
- Charge stands
Taking care of Remington shaver:
On a daily basis:
- the head assembly opens when you press the release button on the shaver.
- Remove the excess hair shaving in the shaver.
- Wash the shaver head using water
- Dry the shaver head.
- Before using shaver fix the shaver head again then start using it.
On a weekly basis:
- On pressing release button head assembly opens, then remove the hairs in the shaver.
- Remove the cover from the head assembly.
- The inner cutter assembly in the cutters must be removed and then remove the cutter.
- Wash these cutters with water and soak it with the cloth.
- Again replace the cutter and cutter assembly as previously placed.
- Apply some oil to the cutter.
- Again close the head assembly and shaver is ready to use.
Removing rechargeable batteries:
- Remove the shaver from the plug.
- Remove the shaver head using a release button.
- Use a screwdriver to remove the cover in the front.there are four screws in the front to remove.
- Then remove the back cover with the help of which we can take out the batteries.
- Remove the batteries from the shaver.
- Discard the batteries.
Remington suggests replacing the shaver head in the shaving machine every 12 to 18 months. If a person having a problem of skin irritation or shaver has got some problem then its time to change the foil or rotary as per your type of shaver. And when replacement is done it works as a new product and which feels better to the skin of the person. The parts you need to replace are also made available on the company website.
Read More: How to Identify Norelco Shaver model
Remington has unique and user-friendly features as tested and compared with other company products. They also offer the product in an affordable range. And its maintenance and cleaning are also easy as it is not so hard to disassemble.