WASH Hygiene Promotion Officer ngo job circular
WASH Hygiene Promotion Officer ngo job circular Terre des hommes Foundation (Tdh) is an international non-profit voluntary organization working in Bangladesh since 1974. Its delegation office is located in Dhaka. The Wash Hygiene Promotion officer will support the WASH Manager to assess and implement the activities in the project`s locations in Cox`s Bazar districts.
A Bachelor’s degree requires a degree, especially in the field of social science or related.
At least 2 years (s)
Applicants should have experience in the following areas:
Program Officer / Manager, Project Coordinator / Officer, Research, Survey Statistics * Applicants should have experience in following business area:
NGOs, development agencies
- Both men and women are allowed to apply
- Minimum 02 years experience with the promotion of group management and awareness;
- Minimum 2 years experience with Rohingya refugee crisis;
- Expert with multimedia and sensibilization techniques;
- Knowledge of climate disease;
- Experience with team management;
- Communication and communication skills with local authorities and the army;
- English, Bengali and Chitpriya spoken and written.
Job place Cox’s Bazar
Money 33569 – 53990 (Monthly)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Read before applying
* Restart the photograph.
Apply the method
Last date for application: August 21, 2018
Company Information Terre Dash hommes – Cox’s Bazar Address: Shakira Bay (floor 3), House-74, Block-B, Calatli R / A, Cox’s Bazar Web: Business: Terre Dash Hems Improve Your Life Millions of TB of the World’s Weaker Children in the World A non- Government, non-political, neutral and non-profit international organizations (INGOs) TDH is working in Bangladesh since 1974 and its work has focused on health, nutrition and child relief. Cox’s Bazar nutrition ministry is considering intervention among Myanmar’s displaced people
for more details bdjobs.com